While I've been doing that work, a lot of other 'stuff' has happened. Should I mention it? The list would be really long, and maybe it would be fun to even try.
Okay, I'll have a little go:
- Install word 2007 on computer - Hate it, but have to do it to be compatible with the rest of the world
- Ask for another year's leave from 'real job' - granted.
- Do tax return - two years' worth!!!
- Celebrate 13 year old daughter's birthday - big bash.
- Celebrate father's 83rd birthday - very quiet, but very special.
- Let hair 'grey' - the jury's still out.
- Buy some groovy clothes for summer - Yay!!
- Buy some fantastic shoes for summer - alas, only one pair.
- Make Halloween costume for 13 year old - black fairy.
- Listen to 90 presentations at work - each goes for about 20 minutes
- Grade said presentations.
- Write for money - non-fiction, instructional, and very, very boring.
- Catch up with doctor, dentist, vet visits long overdue.